Wednesday, May 25, 2016

I'm taking a blogging break!

Hi guys! Today I have a quick announcement post for you. In a recent post, I talked about how I'll soon be moving abroad to Malaysia to do my Master degree there. If you want to know more about what I'll be studying and where I'll be living, you can click here to read that post.


Since I'll be busy moving in my dorm and getting started both at uni and in Malaysia over the next few days or weeks, I've decided that it would be best to take a short break from blogging. 

So, how long will this blogging break be?


I'll be arriving in Malaysia on the 26th. On the same day I'm landing in Malaysia I'll have to go to the university to do all the admission stuff. So yeah, I guess that I'll be rather busy over the next few days or so and I don't even know when I'll be able to check my blog or even get connected to the WiFi. 

So right now, I plan to be on a break for roughly 3-4 weeks. I'll most probably be back on the 20th of June with my next post and I will resume blogging normally after that date. 

What about replying to comments?


While I won't be able to reply to your comments right away, I will definitely be reading them as you post them and I will reply to all of them! It'll just take a little longer than usual ^^ 

And what about commenting on other blogs and posts??


As to commenting on my fellow blogger friends' posts, that will also be a little delayed but once I get back from my break, I promise I'll catch up on all your blogs ^^


So that's pretty much all I had to say in this post. As I said at the beginning of the post, it is a pretty short one! However, as soon as I'm back from my break, I'll be posting lots of new posts that I've been very excited to put together and show you. So see you guys soon ^^

Cover art by Of Stacks and Cups via Pagemodo

12 comments:

  1. All the best to you with the big move. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I can't wait for your future posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anissa. The posts are slowly coming back XD.

      Delete
  3. Totally understandable that you want to take a little breather to adjust. I'll be waiting patiently for your return!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best with your move and starting at Uni Soudha! Don't worry about us and blogging, we'll still be here when you get back ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Micheline ^^ That's such a lovely comment ♥

      Delete
  5. The best of luck to you Soudha!!

    ReplyDelete